Cart is empty
We always set out to not only meet customer expectations, but to ‘delight’ customers with both our products and our service. We know that despite our best efforts, sometimes things can still go wrong, and if they do our commitment to you is:
· we want you back – let us know what’s happened. In all circumstances, Loads of Linen will endeavour to reach a mutually acceptable agreement to remedy any issues arising from a purchase
· we will respect your rights as a consumer, and will respond promptly to any problems
· we understand things can change on your end too, and will try to be flexible where possible
All sales from the Loads of Linen website are considered to take place in South Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of South Australia. In particular, consumer rights are as set out by the South Australian government’s Consumer and Business Services.
Our returns, refunds and exchanges policy applies to goods for the first seven (7) days after delivery is made. After this time, items that are found to be blatently defective will be resolved through manufacturer’s warranties.
· Returns – at our cost, we will replace items that are found to be faulty or defective*, to not match the original description or are in any way not fit for their intended purpose. [Please call for a return authority so we can arrange postage.]
· Exchanges or credit – should you change your mind about an item, we will (at your cost) happily exchange the item or give you store credit to the original purchase value, provided the item is returned in its original packaging and condition.
· Refunds – we will offer refunds where the goods provided are found to have a major fault*, and we are unable to provide an identical replacement item in a reasonable time or agree to a suitable alternative.
*Please note Loads of Linen take no responsibility for damage to goods once they have left the warehouse. All items are properly packaged and we only deliver through reputable carriers.